[TenTec] rE-STRUCTURING

Chris Robson crobson@erie.net
Sat, 01 Jan 2000 06:54:59 -0500

As much as I agree with some of the statments and emotions regarding this
recent change, One thing will never change, I converse in CW faster than my
licence class requires now and after 4/15/2000. Code is a universal
language and I consider it an important 2nd language right up there with
Spanish, French, and Russian. No downsizing of the speed requirement will
change this love for the language.
	Lets look at this new regs in this light, More HF gear will be sold now
and new and exciting rigs will be shown for HF in the future. My vote would
be a HF Handheld(this is for all the hams that thought Ham Radio had a belt
clip as manditory equipment). Let's embrace this and NEVER SLOW THE CW
DOWN! We can let them thru the gate, but they have to know the language
faster to go anywhere.

73, & Happy New Year!
Chris KB3A