[TenTec] Re: broken webpages

Ken Hopper khopper@uchicago.edu
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:12:41 -0500

I am sorry to bother the group with this, but I feel it is important to note
that I have had my webpages up for over 3 years without a single report of any
problems of any kind. I am a careful HTML coder and my pages are clean.

The use of javascript might cause older (out of date) browsers to crash in the
manner that Vin describes.  In an effort to cooperate with his report I have
removed the javascript "eyes" from my JUPITR page
http://home.uchicago.edu/~khopper/jupiter.html

Please report any similar problems to me directly (and not to the whole list).

Thanks,
Ken N9VV