[TenTec] Pegasus Pkg FS

Al Patrick arp@inet4u.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 03:35:58 -0400

I have a complete Pegasus package for sale, consisting of:

Pegasus 550 ($895); 962 Power Supply ($275); 306 Plug Adapter, 4-pin power
supplies to 2-pin plug (PS to Peg) ($5); 705 Desk Mic ($79.95) -- total new is
$1254.95.  I'd like to keep the entire package together and will take 75% of new
price or $941.21 plus shipping costs in U.S. only.  This is $46.21 over the cost
of just the bare Pegasus for the latest in power supplies, desk mic, and plug
adapter.

Condition:  NEW.  This system is several months old (well under 1 year - don't
have invoice real handy, but can get the exact date for interested parties) and
has been used as a receiver for a fair amount of time (? estimated 72 to 96
total hours, perhaps a little more) but transmit time is probably less than 1
hour!

Price if firm.   I have one fellow interested in the Peg & mic only so if I
found someone interested in the PS and plug adapter for 75% of new ($210) I'd
consider separating them.  Prices are PLUS shipping.

Al   KB4LES

--
"The Truth is Hate, to Those Who Hate the Truth"
Do what's right.  You'll please OR AMAZE everyone!

Love and hatred are both necessary.  For one to love
some things he must hate others, and visa versa.