[TenTec] 'New' Triton IV / 540 questions/comments

mike bryce prosolar@sssnet.com
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 13:22:49 -0500

it's possible to have the front panel repainted and then screened. It's not
cheap.

I have done this before with some old heathkit gear. here's the web page for
the guy I used.

http://www2.southwind.net/~n0alo/

It's possible, and I am not sure, but if enough front panels were done at
one pop, there might be a price drop.

--
Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems