[TenTec] Abt to buy a Pegasus - another question - PS??

K1epj@aol.com K1epj@aol.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:15:27 EST

Dick,
I would consider picking up a used TenTec supply with the over current
protection.
I don't care how careful you are it is still easy to transmit into a non
resonant or no load and blow the finals. I have been using the Pegasus with a
962 supply since November and I'm very pleased with it.
73 Dave K1EPJ

In a message dated 3/10/00 10:15:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,