[TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board Rework

N1EU n1eu@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:59:55 -0800 (PST)

Apologies for not posting this earlier.  I just
realized I have a photo that Piotr Tomczak sent me a
while back of his Omni VI logic board after he applied
his ferrite treatment.  The photo is viewable on my
Web site at:

http://www.albany.net/~bg/images/Omni_mod1.jpg

It's easy to see the two areas where he used snap on
ferrite cores (left and center) as well as the core
used with the red power line on the right hand side.

I myself haven't applied any of the mods and
unfortunately can't answer questions.  Just wanted to
provide the image for those of you who are eager to
tackle the birdy problem that has been discussed here
recently.

GL & 73,
Barry  N1EU