[TenTec] Triton IV (Digital) Station for Sale

knoxr@erim-int.com knoxr@erim-int.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:50:10 -0500

Ten Tec Fans:

     Too many radios, so I am going to sell my Triton IV Station.   I want to
give
members of this reflector first chance before I sell at a swap or on E-Bay.

      Includes the Triton IV (Digital) Transceiver (Model 544) with Optional
Noise
Blanker and 500 Hz Filter;   the Model 262G Deluxe 25 Amp Power Supply with
built-in
VOX and Speaker;  the Model 242 Remote VFO;  and the Model 215 Ceramic
Microphone...a Matched Set!    Original manuals for all components.

      All components work fine with the exception of the VFO which is
intermittent
for some unknown reason.

    I want to sell this as a complete station.   Asking $550 plus shipping.
Please e-mail me
at my home address:   knoxcol@aol.com

     Thanks and 73!   de KD4BRL    Dick Knox