[TenTec] Re: Hercules

Joe Malloy jmalloy@hamilton.edu
Thu, 11 May 2000 09:26:19 -0400

Let me add my two cents: I haven't had to spend much time on the phone but
have mailed in rigs for repair.  The Argosy I bought in 1981 was not
transmitting out of the box, so I returned it to Ten-Tec and figured they'd
keep it for a month or two or three -- such was my experience on repairs.
They really shocked me: I had the repaired unit back within two weeks.  That
made me a Ten-Tec customer.  Whether it's been a small order (like the 1330)
or a large one (getting a new PTO in my Corsair I), whether it's for parts
or a complaint (about the LED display on the Corsair's external VFO unit),
they've responded quickly and have been simply honest with me.  You can't
ask for more than that!

73,

Joe, W2RBA