[TenTec] FS: Transmatch

DSJKALLEN@aol.com DSJKALLEN@aol.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:10:44 EDT

Hi gang,

Although not a Ten-Tec item, I've used this transmatch only occasionally with
my old Argo 509, which I fairly recently sold.  It is a mint MFJ  Model 941B
Versa Tuner II and matches the color (almond) of the Argo 505 and 509, along
with the early Triton series.  It also has the walnut colored side and rear
top panels, so it's a perfect match for the aforementioned transceivers.  It
is in perfect operational and aesthetic condition.  Technical features
include:  12-position switch air inductor, along with xmtr and ant matching
variable caps, front panel watt/VSWR meter with 30 watt and 300 watt
positions, rear panel antenna switch, provisions for 2 ea. coax antenna
inputs, 1 ea. bypass coax, balanced line (includes balun), and random wire.
Knobs and silver knob inserts are in perfect condx with no scratches.  Max
input is 300 watts.

$50.00, plus $6.00 shipping

Don Allen W9CW
Urbana, IL