[TenTec] FS: 243 VFO at Hamfest

Jeffrey Davis n9avg@hotmail.com
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 13:57:05 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C02F9D.4F7AE940

I have a 243 external VFO for sale. It works fine and is in good conditio=
n but is missing the back feet. I am in Gatlinburg this weekend for the T=
enTec Hamfest and will have it with me tomorrow.

If interested please email me off the list for details.

73 de Jeff, N9AVG________________________________________________________=
___
Get a sneak preview of the new MSN: http://preview.msn.com/

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C02F9D.4F7AE940

<BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I have a 243 externa=
l VFO for sale. It works fine and is in good condition but is missing the=
 back feet. I am in Gatlinburg this weekend for the TenTec Hamfest and wi=
ll have it with me tomorrow.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>If interested p=
lease email me off the list for details.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>73 =
______________________<BR>Get a sneak preview of the new MSN: http://prev=
iew.msn.com/</DIV>

------=_NextPart_001_0003_01C02F9D.4F7AE940--