[TenTec] FS: Filters / FM Board

Mark Erbaugh mark@microenh.com
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 16:50:26 -0400

During the TenTec Hamfest, I traded my Omni V in on a new Pegasus. TenTec
said they wouldn't give me any credit for the options installed, so I had
them removed and they are now for sale as they can't be used with the
Pegasus.

Model 256 FM Option for Paragon / Omni V & instructions  $50

Model 282 250 Hz 6 Pole CW Filter 6.3 MHz $60
Model 285 500 Hz 6 Pole CW Filter 6.3 MHz $60
Model 288 1.8 kHz 8 Pole SSB Filter 6.3 MHz $60

I believe the above filters will work on the Paragon, Omni V and Omni VI
series.

The filters are still on the TenTec current price list at $98 / each.

Mark Erbaugh, N8ME
phone: (614) 853-0004