[TenTec] 'Virtual' serial port

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:52:01 -0500

Mark, I use the Remote Administrator 2.0 program to enable me to operate
my shack computer from the office and vice versa. With that, I can
operate the Kachina radio on PSK31 with complete control over the radio
via the 100 Mbps EtherNet LAN connecting the two computers. I intend to
run audio cables later and a cw keying line to enable operation of SSB
and CW as well as the digital modes.

I also use a control program for my IC-756PRO which enables fairly
complete control of frequency, mode, bandwidth, etc.

Remote Administrator 2.0 can be downloaded for a 30-day trial at

		http://www.famatech.com

Use beyond that time period involves a small license fee.

A fellow ham tipped me off to this program - I have no connections other
than being a happy licensed user.

It really works!

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county	     QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)