[TenTec] 'Virtual' serial port

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:54:28 -0500

The Remote Adminstrator 2.0 program that I mentioned in a previous email
does just that, Dan. A small server program runs in the background on
each machine and a "viewer" program is booted when one wants access to
another machine on the LAN. One can either just view the remote display
or have complete control.

Really neat way for remote operation. I use it with my Kachina but it
should work just as well with the Pegasus.

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county	     QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)