[TenTec] smoke canisters

Dan tacquire@earthlink.net
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:46:33 -0700

And sometimes when you fire up an old piece of equipment those beeeeeeg long
round canisters that have names like "Atoms" and "Cornell Dubilier"  go up in
a blaze of glory letting out all of their precious smoke in a roman candle
effect! :)))
Course it's really fun to put in your smoke canisters backwards to
:))))))))))  The bigger ones the better :)