[TenTec] That's a great CW rig.....

Richard B Drake rbdrake@erols.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:35:11 -0400

I have heard this too, many times. My guess would be that it goes
back to the early days of the Argonaut (sp?) and the Tritons when
if you wanted a full QSK CW rig, Ten-Tec was the only game in
town. So, it earned it's early reputation as a CW mans rig and
that has simply stuck through the years. However, those of us who
own them know that it goes far deeper than that. I get good
reports on all modes with my Omni 6+.

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ