[TenTec] Fence Charger Pulses

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:43:24 -0600

I will never forget as a small child in the 30's when my Dad put an
electric fence around a small pasture to contain a couple of horses. My
little dog sniffed around the new wires and then hoisted his rear leg to
demonstrate his opinion of the new technology.

Last time he did that . . .

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county	     QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)