[TenTec] Omni 6+ phones jack

w6wqc@juno.com w6wqc@juno.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:40:55 -0700

Al Williams wrote about his disappointment with the Omni 6+ manual. These
are my sentiments exactly. The Omni 6+ manual is poor compared to several
others I've seen (Yeasu, Icom) and not up to the quality standard set by
the transciever itself.

My manual does not have the parts layout drawing for the 9 mhz filter
board. The low level driver board schematic is so much reduced it is not
possible to identify many of the parts numbers or values. To this day I
still haven't found the mic connector on any of the schematics, etc.,
etc., And I also have a devil of a time trying to figure out the board
interconnects. Even a simple block diagram would help - but there is
none.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.