[TenTec] Dayton Dinner

Paul R. Valko prvalko@oakland.edu
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:21:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Mark Erbaugh wrote:

> I have made reservations for a dinner get together for TenTec enthusiasts
> the Friday night of the Dayton Hamvention (5/18). I have 14 or so on the
<snip>
> The reservations are for 7:30 at the Country Buffet at Salem Consumer
> Square (next to the Salem Mall).

Good Call.  I'll be there.  Did you get a separate room for us or how are
we seated???

Also... let's all have a little show and tell, I'll bring a treasure from
the Virtual Ten*Tec museum.  Anyone else want to bring something, or a
picture of your shack?

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
  Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at:
  <http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>