[TenTec] Semi-deaf Corsair II

Eddy Avila k6sdw@arrl.net
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:05:37 -0000

Jim, I agree with the others, Ten Tec stuff is prone to cold-solder joints,
however usually the the bad joint can be isolated my bouncing and tapping
the rig and circuit boards until its found.....my Corsair II had one in the
High-IF board and drove me crazy until I pulled the board and and
re-soldered every stinkin' connection and now finally fixed!

73......./k6sdw