[TenTec] FS: Triton IV & Kenwood TR-9130

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw@fyi.net
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:10:37 -0500

Due to a job loss (heck of a Christmas present, eh?), I am forced to
dismantle and sell what I had hoped would be my digital mode station for HF
& VHF (well, it was fun while it lasted...). It consists of two main items:

(1)Ten Tec Triton IV (analog) with noise blanker, mike, copy of the manual.
I also have the matching 252G power supply which was purchased separately;
previous owner had re-wired the output for a different rig & it needs to be
re-wired again. All for $325 + s/h (OBO)

(2) Kenwood TR-9130 25 watt 2 Meter All Mode mobile/base radio. Includes
original manual, extra mike, extra mounting bracket. Some paint scratches
marr the cosmetics, but the rig functions just fine! $275 + s/h (OBO)

I also have a 6 foot equipment rack (formerly a repeater cabinet), free to
the first person to show up & pick it up from Pittsburgh PA. Contact me for
more information.

73, ron wn3vaw