[TenTec] An Pegasus Question

Ken & Linda Burrough w8keb@1st.net
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:38:07 -0500

Hi All

I now have a new Pegasus, I found out I was using the Jupiter as the Pegasus
and it was too far from the computer for easy operating.  My choice was
rebuilt the operating position or get an Pegasus.  Peggy won.  Now for the
question--

Has anyone married an good keyboard cw program with the Pegasus?  I have
used the keyboard for my cw sending for over 15 years now and I do not like
have two keyboards on the desk.  I need to know how it is cabled up from the
computer to the Pegasus and what additional hardware is needed.

Thanks all

Ken/w8keb