[TenTec] An Pegasus Question

Jim FitzSimons cherry@neta.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:08:38 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net>
To: "Ten-Tec @ Contesting. Com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 19:38 PM
Subject: [TenTec] An Pegasus Question
Ken, I do keyboard CW three ways. I use a MFJ -493 directly and through
a serial port. I also use MixW and CWType software through a serial port.
The best program is MixW and I use the RASCAL digital interface.
The PTT on the Pegasus will key the transceiver.
That way I can do keyboard QSK CW. MixW also does CW decode, but
no computer can match your ear in decoding. CWGet does CW decode.
It is matched to CWType. I like keyboard CW. It is very easy to copy.
The N4PY is the best Pagasus/Jupiter software.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF

> Hi All
>
> I now have a new Pegasus, I found out I was using the Jupiter as the
Pegasus