[TenTec] rec comparisons.. " least expensive reference"

ny9h ny9h@home.com
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 12:23:40 -0600

When I was with an electronics design and
manufacturing company, our product always compared better  than the
competition.  If one test indicated otherwise, we didn't print it.

One thing missing in the K2 report.  Price of the radio.  While I don't
think a more expensive radio is ALWAYS a better performer, you can bet
that the least expensive radio won't perform like a top dollar radio.
Funny how that works.

73
Bob K4TAX

common trait to both ten tec & K2 :    made in America,   (  well mine is .)

zowie,,,,   the K2 is not a cheap unit.     with all the goodies, it took
me 60+ hours.
                   60 x 50 hr =$3000 just for the labor  , for 15 watts
      ( I'm a salesman;  doctors and lawyers can insert $150 hr rate of
they wish....)
   bill ny9h