[TenTec] Ten Tec 1209 Transverter

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:30:23 -0700

www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com/>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tentec@contesting.com [mailto:owner-tentec@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Brown, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 4:35 AM
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 1209 Transverter

I am plagued with noise on the 1209 transverter. I am using it with the
Pegasus (20 meter IF) and the noise level seems to be a constant S-8 signal
strength. I don't get the noise level when using the Alinco DX70th on 6
meters, but I like the Pegasus much better. Any suggestions about solving
the noise problem?
Bob - W8BOB