[TenTec] [TENTEC] WTB OMNI6+

Sherrill WATKINS SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:11:12 -0500

The term "mint" means "not touched by human hands".  The term is used by coin collectors when referring to The U.S. Mint Proof Sets because these coins are carefully inspected using a magnifying glass for any defects. The coins are only handled while the inspectors are wearing rubber gloves and face masks, i.e. sterile conditions.  The coins are packaged in a sealed rigid plastic container.  As much as I like Ten Tec equipment, I hardly think it is handled quite like this at the factory.- 73's- Corn - k4own.