[TenTec] Paragon & Paragon II Information

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK@fdt.net
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:30:04 -0500

I have two Paragon original models (I only need one, now that we are
down to one house, and one is for sale, but that is another story).

On both of mine, there are 3 rectangular buttons, but they are "enter",
"clear" and "shift" (not "voice"), and all 3 are blue (not black)  in
color, the same as the smaller buttons in the right two columns.  The
markings are white.

It sounds like there may be small variations.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
E-mail to W8EK@fdt.net