[TenTec] Omni 6+ Question

Richard B Drake rich@w3zj.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:58:40 -0500

I noticed that happening when I had the 10 minute ID warning
enabled. If I happened to be spinning the dial when the warning
sounded, it would cause a hesitation in the display as you
described. I finally decided that I wasn't able to hear the
warning at most times when I needed it anyway so I turned it off.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ