[TenTec] Dayton Dinner

Mark Erbaugh mark@microenh.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 09:28:37 -0400

Just a final reminder.

There will be an informal dinner get together for anyone interested this
Friday at 7:30 pm at the Old Country Buffet near the Salem Mall for anyone
attending the Dayton Hamvention.  I've reserved space for the 14 who
previously indicated that they would attend, but if more show up, we'll make
room.  Just ask for the TenTec group. We will just be eating the buffet's
normal fare. It's all you can eat for about $9, and there should be
something for everyone's taste / dietary restrictions. I'm looking forward
to putting faces to some of the emails here and voices on the net. Dress is
casual. Wear what you wear to the Hamvention.

73,
Mark, N8ME