[TenTec] Omni QSK Relay Delay

Carter Grabarczyk k8vt@ameritech.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:53:47 -0500

Jim Reid wrote:

> Prowling about in the Omni manual,  I just discovered the news that
> the OSK Slow relay delay is adjustable over a range given as
> 01 to 15 (what,  milliseconds?).

Jim,

Don't know about the rest of your problem, but the "01 to 15" range you
are seeing is most likely NOT in milliseconds. This appears to be the
standard RELATIVE indication that the Omni 6 uses for: panel lamp
brightness, vox gain, anti-vox, etc, etc. They are ALL "01 to 15".

Please either check your manual or check with TT directly. In any event,
the good news is that it IS adjustable (units not withstanding).

Good luck!

73/Carter/K8VT