[TenTec] Omni QSK Relay Delay

John Unger w4au@contesting.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:08:05 -0500

Jim -

When I was building an outboard QSK box for my Drake L-4B to interface with my Omni VI, I found that looking at the timing with a 'scope was essential! I just had to be able to see when things were happening to make sure that no hot switching was possible. I set the trigger on key down and then looked at when the other switching events occurred. I think that is the only safe way to do things.

Good luck!

73 - John, W4AU