[TenTec] Scout Modification Question

T.E. 'Doc' Drake - W5TB w5tb@home.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:08:29 -0500

I am in the process of reconverting a Ten Tec Scout from QRP to QRO and have  question on the location on the main circuit board to reconnect the red and white T line wires from the PA. It looks as they go right "above" connector 55 (looking from the rear of the rig) with the red to the larger of the two pads (the one closest to connector 55) and the white to the smaller pad just "above" that.

Anyone out there with a Scout who could verify this for me so I can avoid letting all the smoke out of the final transistors? Thanks!

73, T.E. 'Doc' Drake,  W5TB
Arlington, Texas
FISTS # 5365  QRPARCI # 3532