[TenTec] Jupiter Fuzzy CW Note

Dan.Newby@cti-pet.com Dan.Newby@cti-pet.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:40:48 -0500

I haven't heard anything fuzzy on the CW note of either mine or my Dad's
Jupiter.   It sounds just fine to me.

Dan
WD4LUR

                    "Bill Ames"
                    <bames@aob.com>         To:     "Donnie Garrett" <wa9tgt@email.msn.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
                    Sent by:                cc:
                    tentec-admin@cont       Subject:     RE: [TenTec] Jupiter Fuzzy CW Note
                    esting.com

                    10/30/2001 03:45
                    PM

So we can start using the T in the RST system again. T now standing for
"The
fuzzyness in TenTec rigs Transmitted CW..."

Bill Ames
KB1LG

:-)