[TenTec] Keying the Omni-6+

Duane A Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:21:48 -0500

As long as you mean that by pressing EITHER the PTT OR the Key line will
cause the rig to transmit a signal.  PTT use, when in CW mode on my Omni
VI+, causes the rig to transmit a signal.  I would supposed you could key
by either the PTT or the Key line.  I use the key line for everything CW,
and have a footswitch on the PTT line for SSB.  In other words, I can QLF
if so desired!

        73, Duane   AC5AA
(and some say my CW sounds like that anyway....)