[TenTec] Help with my Jupiter and PSK

Ross rrslater@shentel.net
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:44:38 -0400

Hello all and boy could I use some help.. I am having a hard time getting a
good IMD reading with my Jupiter and BUXComm interface. It seems like no
matter what I do with the line out and master volume sliders I still get
poor IMD reading with sidebars. I have tried it with low and high settings
with same results. I have tried setting it with mic gain high and mic gain
low and still no luck. I have also noticed looking at the power meter on the
Jupiter that I  might me running 20watts and I tweek the mic gain up a bit
it will turn on th ALC light and power will jump up and down.. I have all
speech processor settings turned of. It just seems like it is to touchy.. I
sure could use some ideas.. Thank you..

Ross