[TenTec] JUPITER FIRMWARE 1.17 TX Roll-off

Chris Robson crobson@robsonco.com
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 15:29:26 -0400

Does anyone know what TX Roll-off does?
I know the comment has been made but I didn't see a response. And in
scanning the manual I didn't see any reference to it.
Since we get Software updates, wouldn't be great to get Manual Updates in
Adobe reader. Therefore we could stay really current.
So far I like Ver. 1.17 with the capability to move up and down the bands
without having to use my memories to do fast qsy.
I will be doing a demo of the Jupiter at our next radio club meeting, I
know there has been some real interest by a number of hams, but they like
to touch and feel, and don't go on faith like most of us Ten Tec owners.

73, Chris KB3A