[TenTec] Worried?

John, ke5c ke5c@hot.rr.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:20:00 -0500

> I have a question about the level of audio coming from my 526 6N2 ,
(yeah,
> kind of a novel concept considering the email threads of late).  I
have to
> advance the audio gain to the 12 o'clock position before I get decent
volume
> while listening on 2M FM.  Anyone out there have a 526 who can
compare?

Is anyone else getting a little worried about the 516 and the Orion?
I'm still waiting for someone to post what a wonderful rig the 526 is.
If it's performance as reported on this reflector is predictive of the
upcoming HF rigs, I may need that dollar to yen converter after all...

73, John
http://www.kkn.net/~ke5c/