[TenTec] Would like Corsair II comments

Jerry Harley wa2tti@worldlynx.net
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:58:12 -0400

Your going to love it.  I sold mine to finance part of the Jupiter.
Since then I have picked up a Corsair with the 8 pole filter in the
front end.  Pretty much the same as the II.
Bottom line, don't give up you C II, your always going to go back to
it.  The Jupiter is noticeable better but.  I also run 505's, 509's,
Omni D, and Triton's.  Jerry