[TenTec] re Titan III Color

Frank Holladay holladayfd@multipro.com
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 20:43:20 -0500

Steve,
After having read the recent comments about Color of the Titan III, I have
concluded that  too many of the Ten Tec group have a manifestation of the BI
1 Gene.  This was recently identified in research on the human genome
project with  the official identifier, BI 1(tch).  This gene, if allowed to
become dominant, causes the person to become despondant unless he can find
something, no matter how trivial, to bitch about.  I really believe the
color question is one of the triggers for activating this gene!
Regards,
Frank, K4VMO