[TenTec] Jupiter V1.20

N0KHQ@aol.com N0KHQ@aol.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 07:24:51 EDT

Downloaded V1.20. This update is not ready for prime time. Had to reinstall
V1.19.
It appears that some mods were made to the AGC. The receive is very sensitive
with a very low noise floor. I like the very low noise floor, but something
needs to be done to reduce the overloading of received signal.
I couldn't find any info explaining what mods were made in V1.20, so I went
with plan B, which is what I call a leap of faith.
Writing control logic can be challenging.

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 17M
Antennas:
You can build 'um better than you can buy 'um.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---