[TenTec] FS: Omni V.9

Paul DeWitte K9OT k9ot@mhtc.net
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:23:17 -0600

I'll post this again. Two interested buyers were able to find rigs locally
so this nice, clean V.9 is still available:

I have for sale an Omni V.9 (N4PY chip). As far as I know it is ok
electrically and a 9+ cosmetically. (I did not do the N4PY mod so that is
why I just say "as far as I know.") Peg KB9LIE and I have both used it for
some nice CW and sideband DX contacts within the past few days, including
CYØMM and C53CW.

The manual is included, plus the information from N4PY. The keypad buttons
were not changed but we made a nice set of removable labels for them, plus a
couple extra sets.

This is surplus to my needs as I have a Corsair II (that I like better on
CW) and
a Jupiter. It has 1.8 500 and 250 filters in the 6.3 mhz slot and none in
the 9mhz
slot. Non-smoking household. No mike included; we use a Heil headset.

Price is $750 without the 500 and 250 filters or $850 with the 500 and 250
filters. You pay shipping from SW Wisconsin.

73 and good DX de Paul K9OT