[TenTec] Re: Flamed by the Factory?

Ben K8DIT benk8dit@serv.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:43:49 -0800

Steve,  I've been reading your posts for the entire two years Ive been
subscribed. Ive also read your posts from the archives. You are the
archetypal ham purist. Your word is truth and light. You must be the
quintessential essence of ham radio operator that we all look to for an
opinion. Yet some of what you have to say is pure crap.
Im sure you dont intend to deliver much of the latter, but Ten Tec is not
making radios for just you. As hard as that might be to fathom, once one has
read a few months of your opinion, it is predictable, repetitious, and I
think I hear microchirps coming from them. How do you do that?