[TenTec] Ten-Tec External Speaker

R. Eric Sluder resluder@coserv.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:13:32 -0600

I use exclusively the Radio Shack 40-1991 Optimus cube speaker.  It's a 4"
general driver that will accept about 20 watts and seems to provide a very
well rounded note and works quite well on SWB listening as well on my
Paragon.  It's relatively attractive in the shack as well.

73,

Eric, KB9BGS
North Texas, USA