[TenTec] Re: OMNI VI+ DISCONTINUED - NEW "ORION" LATE SUMMER

Duane Grotophorst n9dg@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:25:40 -0800 (PST)

George, if your speculation is by some chance what the
Orion will be, sign me up for one of the first ones
off the production line! Your description sounds an
awful lot the radio I described in my eHam.net article
titled "I want a New Radio".
http://www.eham.net/articles/2936

I would definitely love to see two separate versions
made available, one with the traditional front panel
and one without.

73
Duane
N9DG