[TenTec] Ten-Tec External Speaker

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:14:36 -0600

Sounds like there may be some ambiguity in terminology here with 3rd and
5th harmonics being mentioned one place and 3rd and 5th scale tones or
intervals another. They are, of course, not the same . . . thirds and
fifths as intervals are basic to Western harmonic structure and that
probably is why guitar players think that 3rds and 5ths sound better
musically.

72/73/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002