[TenTec] Jupiter/was Onion

Steve Ellington n4lq@iglou.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:44:37 -0500

I've been out of touch for a while. Has the Jupiter's raspy cw note been
addressed or does denial still reign? I thought maybe someone had found a
cure while I was away.
Steve Ellington
N4LQ

> Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I have learned you have to
have a thick skin to hang around this reflector. I just don't agree with the
opinion that TT has a ways to go.

> I think TT came close to perfection with the Jupiter. I have used in it
two contests now and frankly, can't think of a better radio for contesting
and I have owned an Omni 6+ in the past. The Omni is one fine radio and I
miss it,