[TenTec] Split operation, etc.

Dave McClafferty ve1adh@accesswave.ca
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:26:42 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "George, W5YR" <w5yr@att.net>
To: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Cc: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Split operation, etc.

>  Further, in the Windows environment, running more than the
> control program alone, which is highly convenient with digital
> communications and other support programs, requires shifting the Windows
> focus to the control program for every change you want to make to the
> radio. This becomes very time consuming and frustrating after a few hours
> of operating.
I have that to be true even though I am not really into contesting and
seldom spend more than an hour operating in one session. One reason I wanted
ti try my hand at programming for the Pegasus is so that I could create a
progam that would do it all, operating, logging whatever.
However I found my programming skills were just not up to the job.

Dave,VE1ADH