[TenTec] Split operation, etc.

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw@fyi.net
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:44:53 -0500

Which brings up the proverbial dumb question, has anyone tried to program a
Pegasus or Jupiter interface in another Operating System, such as the Mac
OS(s), Linux or another UNIX variant, or even OS/2 or one of the more exotic
ones?

As much as users gripe about Windows, the alternatives fight an uphill
battle when no applications are available.  But if no one comes up with the
apps... but let's not digress too much off topic.

(Don't suppose anyone nostalgic would want to trade a Pegasus or Jupiter for
a Triton IV?  Didn't think so... <g>)

73, ron wn3vaw

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave McClafferty <ve1adh@accesswave.ca>
To: Tentec, Users <tentec@contesting.com>; George, W5YR <w5yr@att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Split operation, etc.

I have that to be true even though I am not really into contesting and
seldom spend more than an hour operating in one session. One reason I wanted
to try my hand at programming for the Pegasus is so that I could create a
progam that would do it all, operating, logging whatever.
However I found my programming skills were just not up to the job.

Dave,VE1ADH