[TenTec] Pegasus USB control

WA3FIY WA3FIY@radioadv.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:22:24 -0500

    OK..............I'm not ready to give up just yet but I'm getting close.
    Has anyone here successfully used a USB to serial converter to
    control the Peg or Jupiter?  So far I have tried 4 different units
    from cheap to expensive, from very basic to multifunction and all
    "almost" worked in different ways.  My regular serial port works
    just fine and the USB port seems to work OK since both my
    keyboard and mouse are USB and I've never had a problem with
    them.

    It seems I read somewhere about a suggested unit but I can't
    find any leads.

    -Lee-