[TenTec] Pegasus USB control

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:09:54 -0600

Lee, I don't use a PEgasus or Jupiter, but I do use the Entrega 2U4S port
expander device. It plugs into the computer USB port and expands to two
more USB ports plus 4 sserial ports. Powered by a wall-wart. Has been very
reliabe and easy to install. Computer has COM1 and COM2 with COM2 disabled
in the BIOS. For some weird reason, the modem is installed as COM5. The
Entrega provides COM3, COM4, COM6 and COM7.

72/73/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002