[TenTec] ORION

WILLIAM F MANSEY WA2PVK@prodigy.net
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:52:02 -0500

I am eagerly awaiting a picture of the Orion's front panel.  I will readily
admit that I am VERY intrigued and am developing a severe desire for more
information.  The last time this happened to me was when Ten-Tec announced
the Pegasus FP. (later renamed Jupiter)  The outcome of that was that I
bought a Jupiter!!!  I am somewhat "fearful" that a similar outcome is going
to be the result this time also!!!  I will readily admit that the mention of
$3300.00 did cause a momentary alteration of my heart-rate and blood
pressure but I got over that quickly enough.  Reading the note from Scott
concerning the features proposed for the Orion cured me.  If this new rig is
as I suspect it will be - - - I will find the price tag a bit easier to deal
with.  And then I can not forget about a discount!  :-)  I am NOT a senior
BUT - - - I played one on TV!!    AND I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last
night as well!!!        73;  Bill